3 STEPS TO CONFIDENTLY DIVING INTO DIFFICULT CONVERSATIONS
Feeling overwhelmed, frustrated, and unappreciated in the workplace?
According to research over 50% of employees rate poor communication as a key driver of their discontent at work.
The inability for leaders and co-workers to effectively set boundaries, to delegate, to hold colleagues accountable and more, due to fear, comes at a cost. The same occurs when peers feel helpless to voice their thoughts and concerns as well. In this interactive and engaging program, you will:
- Acknowledge, evaluate, and practice confidently navigating the conversations you find most challenging, with positive results.
- Release doubts, judgment, and assumptions when addressing challenging situations.
- Align behavior to desired outcomes.
PROSPERING FROM VALUES-DRIVEN EMPLOYEES:
The Power of Connecting Values to Self
According to a recent report by Right Management and Globoforce’s Workforce Mood Tracker study:
Among a group of 91 possible factors, personal commitment to an employer’s core values is the top driver of employee engagement. The ‘secret ingredient’ to enhancing employee self-worth, performance, and job satisfaction is first and foremost an internal process. In this actively engaging program participants will:
- Create an awareness and top of mind presence with the organizations core values.
- Make values more tangible by actively engaging them in day-to -day activities.
- Establish a deeper connection and greater impact with through their sense of purpose as aligned with the organization’s mission.
HOW TO REDUCE THE IMPACT OF BURNOUT ON YOUR PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL BOTTOM LINE
This is the #1 question that must be addressed if you want to mitigate the effects of burnout and benefit physically, mentally, and financially. A Gallup poll found that 23% of employees reported feeling burned out at work. Workplace burnout costs $125 billion to $190 billion per year in additional health care spending, according to the Stanford Graduate School of Business. In this interactive session you will:
Uncover the root cause of burnout by asking the right questions while alleviating symptoms.
Engage the simple shift that has far reaching positive implications.
Apply selfless self- care in building resilience to challenges.